Finding a reliable source for roof repair in Orinda can be daunting, especially if it’s your first time repairing your roof. Element Roofing makes the entire process simple, hassle-free, and affordable. We can inspect your current roof, provide you with a roofing repair or replacement estimate, and discuss various roofing materials and their drawbacks with you. We understand that buying a new roof or investing in roof repair isn’t cheap, and we’ll help you to get the most bang for your buck. That’s a promise.
Our services include the following:
Our Orinda roofing technicians are here to help you keep your roof in the best shape, whether you’re planning to stay for another 20 years or getting ready to put your home on the market. A new roof is a great selling point for any potential buyer. Element Roofing is your go-to source for professional roof replacement and repair in Orinda and surrounding areas.
Not sure what roofing material is right for your home? There’s definitely a lot to choose from, but don’t worry – our roofers will guide you in the selection of your new roofing material. You can choose from:
We’ll go over the benefits and drawbacks of each material, including cost and overall lifespan. If you want expert roof installation as well as expert advice, then you need to call Element Roofing in Orinda today.
1. Our customers often ask us how best to maintain their roof, especially if they’ve just invested thousands of dollars in a brand new one. Here are our favorite roof maintenance tips.
2. Clean your gutters. This ensures that rainfall is able to run off of your roof appropriately, rather than collecting in the gutters and causing them to sag – bringing parts of your roof down with it.
3. Trim your trees. Any tree limbs and branches that hang over your roof should be trimmed back on a regular basis. This prevents leaves from collecting on top and also prevents any branches from falling on your roof during a storm.
4. Look out for insects and animals. Squirrels can cause a ton of damage to your roof’s shingles, and you should always be on the lookout for signs of carpenter ants or termites. Looks for loose shingles, sawdust, or rotted areas where animals might burrow into your roof and make a nest.
5. Don’t walk on your roof. Sure, your roof is able to hold your weight if you need to go up there occasionally to inspect some damages. But walking on your roof can dislodge shingles and cause even more damage, so be sure to read lightly.
6. Regularly inspect your roof. Whether you do this yourself or have a contractor perform a thorough inspection, it’s important to always keep an eye on the status of your roof.
For our Orinda roofing customers, we make sure to offer a service area that covers all nearby locations (and then some). Our regular service area includes the following: